Vote today, get halo tmrw!

#1 Posted by colbster (257 posts) -

Young people need to vote! Don't let playing halo tmrw interfere with you making your voice heard! You can vote early.

#2 Posted by Xelyk (290 posts) -

Or do both. Voting takes like...5 minutes. Anyway, I'm getting the game tonight and playing it a bit. Voting early in the morning (Romney 2012!) and playing just keep my mind off of it.

#3 Posted by G13RainbowSix (908 posts) -

Or do both. Voting takes like...5 minutes. Anyway, I'm getting the game tonight and playing it a bit. Voting early in the morning (Romney 2012!) and playing just keep my mind off of it.

Xelyk

on second thought why dont you just keep playing, the country would be better off

#4 Posted by sethschroeder07 (821 posts) -

Ya because we would hate everyone to chip in the same amount right? I bet you believe that the rich pay less taxes percentage wise than the middle class and poor?

#5 Posted by RAD_TRBO (49 posts) -

I cannot even believe this is a real topic. SMH it is important but creeping a forum to remind people! I thought this was one place i might be safe from all the ELECTION Craze. I was wrong! And i am voting tomorrow then getting halo 4

#6 Posted by colbster (257 posts) -

Sorry to bug, I'd just hate millions of young people not voting because they're playing a video game they can put off for an hour or so! If Romney wins because of Halo players in Ohio and Florida the whole world will suffer! Then we'll have to play Halo for real...

#7 Posted by Heclogit (377 posts) -

Why would you have to play Halo for real? Did you volunteer in the all volunteer military?