Swat?

#1 Posted by ikilledurfishy (9 posts) -

Does anybody know if they are going to add it to the main playlist or am I just a complete idiot and missed something. Same with extraction. I want to play both of them. Thanks guys.

#2 Posted by Nexrad (441 posts) -

they are definitely adding SWAT IGN had a video walkthrough of it. What sucks is it made it sound like it was going to be in the game on launch day and its not that i can see. 

I think they are planning some updates to the playlists in about a month an a half or the beginning of 2013 so i think thats when it will be added. I still am not 100% sure on this i have been looking as well

#3 Posted by xNAx_Japxican (102 posts) -
Yeah, I was really disappointed that Swat was not part of the launch playlist. I'm more in favor of a vanilla playlist without power ups or weapon drops.
#4 Posted by xNAx_Japxican (102 posts) -
However, I'm really excitedc for spartan ops and what new things they may bring to the playlist. :D
#5 Posted by Nexrad (441 posts) -

so if you have a vanilla playlist without these new additions all you have is Halo 3 or Halo reach. Ordinance drops are balanced and make the game fresh I dont know how you couldnt like this.

#6 Posted by mrsniper83 (1552 posts) -
I really dont care if they put team swat, Im wondering why grifball isn't in the playlist online.
#7 Posted by chicagog19 (747 posts) -

I do hope it is added soon. it's my favorite gametype.

#9 Posted by LordGamer0001 (8752 posts) -

swat with that dmr is gonna be ridiculous. im disappointed i have to wait but its gonna be worth it.

#10 Posted by phillyeagles123 (76 posts) -

According to the Halo Bulletin, SWAT will be added this coming week. As for Extraction, I would imagine that it will be added sooner rather than later.

#11 Posted by Nexrad (441 posts) -

According to the Halo Bulletin, SWAT will be added this coming week. As for Extraction, I would imagine that it will be added sooner rather than later.

phillyeagles123
thank you sir i hope its added this week i will be very excited i cant wait for SWAT
#12 Posted by Nexrad (441 posts) -
I really dont care if they put team swat, Im wondering why grifball isn't in the playlist online.mrsniper83
then why would you post here? Griftball is probably the dumbest thing ive ever seen in Halo.
#13 Posted by pistolwhip100 (9 posts) -

Whattttt!!!!! grifball is the best gametype

#14 Posted by vptwarrior (6 posts) -
no its a fun game type, the concept is simple, beat the sh*t out of each other with hammers and swords for an explosive that will kill us when we get a goal, sounds almost like football or hockey except without the weapons, bombs, and death.