Most badass line...so far

#1 Posted by Raphy_Turtle (31 posts) -

Captain: Give. Me. That. AI !!

Chief: ...No. 

#2 Posted by gutsallover (412 posts) -

That Captain really pissed me off. Then again, that was the intention. 

*SPOILERS SPOILERS DON'T READ UNLESS YOU'VE BEAT THE GAME*

I'm glad he got what was coming to him. We didn't get much details other than the fact that Lasky replaced him, but I imagined Lord Hood or one of the either top brass on Earth threw that idiot in chains when he reported that he left Chief behind and didn't help him.

#3 Posted by Raphy_Turtle (31 posts) -
I finished it. Yes karma will do that. I'm still rattled about... **SPOILERS** Cortana. I'm guessing they'll make up a reason in Halo 5 for her to somehow survive or re-cloned from Halsey. Hey side note, have you noticed the sound in cutscenes being very muffled? It annoys me as hell for a game which has such eargasmic sound to have aquarium sound in cinematics...I'm guessing 343 is already working on it.
#4 Posted by RAD_TRBO (52 posts) -

Yes, i too see Cortana coming back somehow in the next Halo. Let's be honest what is Halo without an uber smart tech savvy AI. So I definitely see her making a return or a new version coming that somehow mutates back into the original Cortana.

#5 Posted by Raphy_Turtle (31 posts) -

Ya for sure she'll be back but I wonder if it's gonna be new her or somehow remnants of her will remain. Also what the hell happened in the end? You were teleported into some digital world?

#6 Posted by Bloodiest_Rayne (91 posts) -

It's essentially a hardlight shield but completely enclosing the chief. That's what Cortana used to become physical for a moment too

#7 Posted by TimberWolf_CLT (78 posts) -

No Sir

#8 Posted by TimberWolf_CLT (78 posts) -

It's interesting reading "HALO: The Thursday War" while playing Halo 4. Interesting insights and a great description of the head of ONI's take on Del Rio.