It's true! If you have a specializations code the Map Pack is 0 Points

#1 Posted by Ready4Pickup (24 posts) -

Just redeemed my specializations code from gamestop i got with the game, went into the halo 4 main menu marketplace and boom, map pack for 0 points LOOOL

Checked the ingame marketplace before i entered the spec. code and it was 800. So yea, the issue has something to do with the game thinking you have the war games pass or something when the specializations are unlocked.

#2 Posted by Shadow15151 (86 posts) -

ummm no.
although your correct in saying the limited edition unlocks all the maps for free your clearly either very stupid or very unobservant as the limited edition includes a code for the war games map pack. meaning you get them all for free.

its to be expected as its what we payed for

#3 Posted by taylor888 (2232 posts) -

ummm no.
although your correct in saying the limited edition unlocks all the maps for free your clearly either very stupid or very unobservant as the limited edition includes a code for the war games map pack. meaning you get them all for free.

its to be expected as its what we payed for

Shadow15151
You my friend, are misinformed. Apparently there were issues regarding the specialization priority alpha codes (codes that unlock all specializations for people who bought the regular edition), so they gave back a little something. From what I have read, this 0 pt map pack is only a 1 week trial of the pack. Hopefully not though.
#4 Posted by Heclogit (377 posts) -

Honestly if you can't afford 25$ that makes you a bum and if you pre ordered the game you got a 25$ gift card making the map pass free. And yet people still complain.