It's 2012...

#1 Posted by SweetPandaLove (1844 posts) -

...and I SERIOUSLY can't iron sights a gun?  This is a beginning game glitch/joke, correct?  If not, this is probably one of the single most inane "gun game" decisions I've ever seen.

#2 Posted by Ready4Pickup (21 posts) -

so you would recommend Halo should have aiming down sights like in call of duty?

SERIOUSLY, what a stupid idea :|

#3 Posted by Jyklus (9 posts) -

The weapons in Halo don't even HAVE iron sights. The weapons are smart linked to the spartians/marines helmets, so what we see, with the hud and everything, would be the same as the spartian sees. Aiming down 'sights' would be pointless.

#4 Posted by Emb3r (452 posts) -

You know what? Youre right.  343 should have downgraded the weapons from having a superior scope and helmet/hud smart link attachments to 21st century iron sights...........

#5 Posted by dahui58 (21562 posts) -

Yall Spartans posting in a troll thread.

#6 Posted by iKatelynn (1 posts) -

You know what? Youre right.  343 should have downgraded the weapons from having a superior scope and helmet/hud smart link attachments to 21st century iron sights...........

Emb3r

For the record, iron sights were invented long before the 21st century...

#7 Posted by zfakta (241 posts) -

...and I SERIOUSLY can't iron sights a gun?  This is a beginning game glitch/joke, correct?  If not, this is probably one of the single most inane "gun game" decisions I've ever seen.

SweetPandaLove

I don't even play this game, nor do I own a 360 anymore, but I popped by to see if the community was still alive. And the first post I see is yours. Aren't you part of the same generation/demographic that delusionally demands innovation? The same group that shuns "Copy Cats" and claims developers dont listen to their respective market/fan base?

What exactly are you wanting them to do? They have developed a massive following, and have stayed true to the original formula, albeit there have been tweaks and innovations within. Now, because you enjoy iron sights they should completely change their design decisions because one person who demands innovation is mistakenly asking them to go against it? How many first person shooters do you even know of that don't have iron sights? 2...3?!

Geeze louise.....Just play the dang game for what it is and wait for the next FPS with iron sights to come out, then get your fix. Or go shoot a pellet gun at old pop cans before recycling them.