I want deadeye i was up all night getting locus, somone please trade with me
#2 Posted by atrus79 (1 posts) -

I have deadeye ... send me a message and we can swap

#3 Posted by fantasticsock (3 posts) -
i can get you all the gamestop dlc for it
#4 Posted by SmokelessRuff (3 posts) -
whats all the gamestop dlc
#5 Posted by DAEDRICswat (5 posts) -
I am willing to trade my code.. anyway.. But I got spammed/scamed trading my Hazop Snow camo.. And I hope you're not going to do the same.. so I have to ask for the code first.. Really pissed me off, already lost my BR Artic and Hazop Snow camo and some dew and doritos xp code.... Don't want to lose all I have left for a lie..I'm here since 2009, and the only reason I want the code first.. Is to avoid been scammed.. again.. But I have like.. 15 codes dew xp, dead eyes, and 2 hazop and one arctic br.. , ( 3 may not be working for the Dew xp ) .. And I want to trade it for locus.. .. ( But I'd prefer to only give one hazop and arctic br.. personnally.. But I'm willing to pay big for locus.... ) It's only the helmet right ? There's no armor part ? I don't mind much.. but if it's only the helmet.. Just want to not have to regret it after. I'm here since 2009, and the only reason I want the code first.. Is to avoid been scammed.. again.. But I have deadeye, hazop and art br.. And I want to trade it for locus.. and if you wish I have snow Hazop, and Artic BR..
#6 Posted by RedTruck77 (2 posts) -
i also have a locus helmet code that i can pair up with a longbow theme and a bulletproof emblem, pm me if u have any other halo 4 armor or camo