Halo 2 Question
- Posted by imawsum
- on Jun 20, 2009 5:49 am GMT
Can do you play multi player (any type) without playing single player first?
Multiplayer as in co-op campaign, split screen, or matchmaking?
As far as I know, you can play multiplayer without playing single player first. I don't think I've beaten the campaign in single player.
You should be able to play multiplayer on anything before single player. The Xbox froze for a common reason such as a scratch on the disc or overheating (somehow), most likely. You can probably try multiplayer and again and it should work. If not, it is possible that there could be a scratch somewhere on the disc.
Walkthroughs & FAQs
Hot Forum Topics
- H-Hour: World's Elite - The spiritual successor to SOCOM
- Rank The Halo Games
- Halo 2 Vista *Post your Gamertag here* forum
- should buy halo 2?
- Halo 4 Ranking System Suggestion
- Halo 2 problem - near end of game. Glitch or stupidity?
- halo reach server unavailable!
- Where am I?
- See All Halo 2 Forum Topics »
Halo 2 Navigation