Half-Life Related Games
Although Red Faction rarely outstrips the games it draws inspiration from, the fact that there are times when it shows them up at all is pretty impressive.
- Release Date: May 21, 2001
Star Trek: Voyager Elite Force is a fairly by-the-book first-person shooter given depth by the Star Trek mythos.
- Release Date: Dec 6, 2001
Broadband-enabled PS2 owners will find that Tribes Aerial Assault is a fun, tactics-oriented online first-person shooter with some impressive technical features.
- Release Date: Sep 23, 2002
It's a functional shooter, but with a couple of extra coats of paint, Killzone could have been a whole lot better.
- Release Date: Nov 2, 2004
TimeSplitters focuses on its extremely strong multiplayer elements and delivers a first-person shooter that is as addictive as any other console-based FPS.
- Release Date: Oct 23, 2000
Quake III Revolution makes do with what it has to work with and manages to put on a pretty good show.
- Release Date: Mar 26, 2001
TimeSplitters 2 may very well be the best split-screen multiplayer-focused first-person shooter ever created.
- Release Date: Oct 9, 2002
In TimeSplitters: Future Perfect, humanity is on the brink of destruction by the evil TimeSplitters. With the help of some familiar faces, Cortez--the tough hero from previous installments--must chase a mystery foe across different time periods to trace the origins of the TimeSplitters.
- Release Date: Mar 21, 2005
Despite being a rough composite of a half dozen other first-person shooters without much personality of its own, Mace Griffin Bounty Hunter is still pretty good.
- Release Date: Jun 20, 2003
A viral outbreak has shut down one of the US government's most secret and secure military facilities and all scientific and military personnel are locked inside. A small Special Forces unit, led by specialist Ethan Cole, is sent to investigate.
- Release Date: Apr 25, 2005
While it's really quite an amazing game, the still slightly flawed control and the lack of online play waters down what has been one of the greatest shooters to date on the PC.
- Release Date: Oct 21, 2000
Robotech: Invasion's single-player campaign still suffers from the same bland gameplay and mission design that plagued its predecessor.
- Release Date: Oct 5, 2004
Red Faction II is one of the year's best console shooters, and it's sure to please fans of the first game.
- Release Date: Oct 15, 2002
This shooter combines the trench warfare of the First World War with more modern weapons and vehicles.
- Release Date: Aug 6, 2004
XIII has a unique and potentially interesting premise, but the game doesn't really differentiate itself from the wide array of other first-person shooters on the market.
- Release Date: Nov 18, 2003
Next Encounter is able to deliver an experience that is at least a rough approximation of a Serious Sam game.
- Release Date: Apr 22, 2004
In Project: Snowblind, you can experience war through the eyes of the first of a new breed of supersoldiers. As Lt. Nathan Frost, your mission is to stop a renegade regime from eradicating the civilized world.
- Release Date: Feb 23, 2005
This first-person shooter pits Robocop against the sinister OCP Corporation.
- Release Date: Dec 5, 2003
The game doesn't stray too far from the standard mission-based action script, but it does give fans of the genre something new to try, though many will surely feel as though they've played this game before.
- Release Date: Jan 19, 2003
It's more of the same, but the rehash is executed well enough that it should prove entertaining to fans of the series.
- Release Date: Aug 31, 2002
Gene Troopers is a multi-platform first-person shooter with a science fiction theme.
- Release Date: Dec 25, 2006
Soldier of Fortune promises "action movie" gameplay and delivers.
- Release Date: Nov 11, 2001
Agent Under Fire isn't a horrible game, but its lackluster level design, poor enemy AI, and easy level of difficulty pile up to detract from what it does offer greatly.
- Release Date: Nov 13, 2001
You can play as Sergeant Joe Hartsock during the liberation of Normandy in Brothers in Arms: Earned in Blood. This sequel to Brothers in Arms: The Road to Hill 30 includes new single- and multiplayer missions, as well as new competitive and cooperative multiplayer game modes.
- Release Date: Oct 26, 2005
SWAT: Global Strike Team is an impressive and successful effort to bring the old series into the 21st century.
- Release Date: Oct 29, 2003
- Player Reviews: 70
- Game Universe:
- Half-Life (PC, DC, PS2, UNIX, MAC),
- Half-Life 2 (XBOX, PC, MAC),
- The Orange Box (PC, X360, PS3, MAC),
- Half-Life 2: Episode One (PC, MAC),
- Half-Life 2: Episode Two (PC, MAC),
- Team Fortress 2 (PC, MAC, UNIX),
- Counter-Strike: Source (PC, MAC, UNIX),
- Day of Defeat: Source (PC, MAC),
- Half-Life 2: Episode Three (PC),
- Half-Life 2: Episode Pack (PC)
- Offline Modes:
- Number of Players: