The game still can be frustrating in some ways.
joonhoahn01 wrote this review on .
- The control changes were minimal, but was a little easier to play.
- The 21+ Power penalty does not apply here.
- Two new courses have been added.
- There are more Pheonix options.
- The Phoenixes are unlimited, so you can use them again and again.
- The fruit powerups have been added to ensure you still can play your best.
- There is only one kind of currency, meaning credit cards are off its menu.
- Spin and Curve combined into one attribute.
- Control and Accuracy combined into one attribute.
- All upgrades on the characters are done for you. Just buy the outfits.
- The tour mode allows you to play your favorite courses again and again
- (once unlocked)
- The AI slips up more often, allowing gameplay to be even easier.
- AI does not cheat at all, making the game even less frustrating.
- There are minigame breaks along the way.
The game still has its downside because...
- The impact zone still is not affected by an attribute.
- The Pang system still is overpriced.
- You will still be stuck several times. It is not noticable until after the end of it.
- The game still bites you if you have just gotten it in your hand.
- Most of the barriers in the game are still there.
- The story is entirely twisted, since the PangYa Festa has vanished.
- The controls are still difficult if you are more used to the Season 1 scheme.
- The overall difficulty of the game still is left unchanged.
- You cannot play as a boss of an area.
- There were not enough minigames in the Tour Mode.
The game would have been better if...
- ...custom characters were available, ...
>- ...each with storylines designed by players themsleves, ...
>- ...custom physiques, ...
>- ...custom moves, etc.
- ...custom courses were available, with no barriers in customizing.
- ...there was a new attribute called Focus, which will enlarge the impact zone.
- ...swing controls were more easygoing and featured the Wii MotionPlus.
- ...custom boss battles and scenarios were available.
- ...there were times where players defended their favorite area (as boss).
- ...either increased the regular earnings or shrunk down all the costs.
- ...the club upgrades were fully done automatically.
- ...custom outfits for all characters and caddies were in.
- ...custom Pheonixes were in.
- ...all the newest and not-yet-released courses released here.
- ...it had 8 player gameplay (one Wii remote is used anyway).
- ...4 VS 4 Tourney games were introduced, featuring AI teammates.
- ...2 v 2 and 4 v 4 Match play games were in, featuring AI teammates.
- ...custom teams and clans were available, no barriers, no charge.
- ...it had more minigames.
- ...not seeming to be needy, but... ONLINE?