8.9

Really good, innovative, addictive, etc.! The beginning of a new series of The Sims!

"The Sims Bustin' Out" is the first The Sims of the type. In this game you still control people and make them work, learn, etc. But it is very different from "The Sims" and "The Sims 2". In them you control one character only and you have specific goals to conquer.
This new addition of having goals to complete made the game really interesting, in a way that you have a more focused objective, but at the same time you still have that virtual life characteristic of the sims, where you can decorate your house, live your life the way you want to. It also is the strongest difference between this game and the original The Sims, making it a completely different game.
In "The Sims Bustin' Out" you begin living in your uncle's farm. Then as you complete goals you unlock new places you can live, a little apartment, a little house, etc. You unlock new jobs too, in which you can earn more money. And by doing all that you improve your life, make friends, etc.
The gameplay of this game is great and the graphics are good.
I didn't use to like the idea of playing the sims on a console, I've always preferred it on the computer, but this one I really enjoyed, maybe because it is not a real "the sims", it is definitely one of my favourite games... If you like the sims or virtual life games, you'll probably like this one. If you don't, you could at least try it out once it is so different from the already known the sims...