Sigil question. ?

#1 Posted by cdorris4 (11 posts) -

On my thief im using dual daggers, the dagger in my main hand has a Superior Sigil of Perception, and my other has Major Sigil of Bloodlust.

Ive only had this dagger combo for a bit and i noticed in combat that the bloodlust sigil stacks up to 25 like its supposed to be but i dont see an icon for the Perception stack. What I want to know is only one of my sigils working? Or maybe just a bug that doesnt show the stack for Perception?

#2 Posted by TwiztedMetal (866 posts) -

you can only use one at a time of the stacking sigils I think you get the credit for the one that is in your main hand. However if you have two of the same sigils on both weps main hand and off hand you kill one enemy and get credit for 2 so you can get your 25 stacks  twice as fast.

#3 Posted by cdorris4 (11 posts) -

Ohh ok, wish I had known but thanks for the help! The sigil working is actually the one in my off hand, but  I guess ill find a sigil to replace one them, and as long as its not another stacking I should get both benefits correct?

#4 Posted by BTribeBandit (7 posts) -
Correct, but you've probably found that out by now lol.
#5 Posted by maria168 (21 posts) -
There is a good news !on our site :www.battlego.com.we have diablo 3 gold ,guild wars 2 gold ,runescape gold ,runescape 2007,wow gold ,maplestory mesos and so on ,cus we have gamer to produce gold ,so that we can make it cheap for you ,if you cant accept the price ,you can go to our livechat support .we can give you different discount code according to your order ,and you can add me by skype:beyrui Thank you for your time Have a nice day
#6 Posted by maria168 (21 posts) -
There is a good news !on our site :www.battlego.com.we have diablo 3 gold ,guild wars 2 gold ,runescape gold ,runescape 2007,wow gold ,maplestory mesos and so on ,cus we have gamer to produce gold ,so that we can make it cheap for you ,if you cant accept the price ,you can go to our livechat support .we can give you different discount code according to your order ,and you can add me by skype:beyrui Thank you for your time Have a nice day