If I didn't like guild wars 1...

#1 Posted by Big_Earl (176 posts) -

Hey everyone, me and some of my friends are looking for an MMO to get into. I did not like the first guild wars, but this one looks different and better. So my question is, if I did not like the first guild wars, is this one that much different that it might make me change my mind?

#2 Posted by brooche (30 posts) -

The only thing they kept from GW1 was the setting.  It's a completely different feeling game.  Though I didn't hate GW1 I didn't really care for it.  I love GW2.  Give it a shot.

#3 Posted by 483paul (525 posts) -

Guild Wars 2 is a completely different game from Guild Wars 1.  I loved a lot of things about Guild Wars 1 but it never had that open world feeling.  Guild Wars 2 does and basically takes all the great things about MMO's and elimates all the crap.  Its a great game!!

#4 Posted by itzdabug (1 posts) -
it actually took me a while to get used to the way Guild Wars 2 works and is quite different from the first. I absolutely love Guild Wars 1 so the difference between it and Guild Wars 2 took me a while but got with a wonderful community that makes it so much fun. So I can defiantly see people who didn't like the way the first one was to get into the second one.
#5 Posted by maria168 (21 posts) -
There is a good news !on our site :www.battlego.com.we have diablo 3 gold ,guild wars 2 gold ,runescape gold ,runescape 2007,wow gold ,maplestory mesos and so on ,cus we have gamer to produce gold ,so that we can make it cheap for you ,if you cant accept the price ,you can go to our livechat support .we can give you different discount code according to your order ,and you can add me by skype:beyrui Thank you for your time Have a nice day
#6 Posted by koospetoors (3244 posts) -
To give you an idea, I could never get into the first Guild Wars and ultimately gave up on it because I just didn't enjoy it at all. Guild Wars 2 on the other hand, well, lets just say that my eyes are currently burning, my butt aches and my body is screaming for sleep yet I still feel in the mood to further play it. I can't even remember the last time a game had me so hooked like this. If you're looking for an MMO to invest in, then you definitely can't go wrong with this one.