I have a question about starting a new character on my account

#1 Posted by HotScully (84 posts) -

Ok, so with my main and only character i have 100% World Completion. If I were to create another character, would I have to complete all of that all over again?

#2 Posted by GrillePainMAN (6 posts) -

Ok, so with my main and only character i have 100% World Completion. If I were to create another character, would I have to complete all of that all over again?

HotScully

The short answer is: Yes!

The long answer Yes you do!

:D

#3 Posted by BTribeBandit (7 posts) -
Yes you get to experience the wonders of GW2 across characters, it is needed though b/c you need those Gifts of Exploration to create a Legendary. So being able to get more than just two is a good thing ;) If you have the time for more than one Legendary that is. My buddy has a pretty good farming run . He farms Tier 5&6 mats and it is a pretty quick run. Good way to get that money you need for a Legendary Weapon.
#4 Posted by maria168 (21 posts) -
There is a good news !on our site :www.battlego.com.we have diablo 3 gold ,guild wars 2 gold ,runescape gold ,runescape 2007,wow gold ,maplestory mesos and so on ,cus we have gamer to produce gold ,so that we can make it cheap for you ,if you cant accept the price ,you can go to our livechat support .we can give you different discount code according to your order ,and you can add me by skype:beyrui Thank you for your time Have a nice day