The definitive GTA experience.

User Rating: 9 | Grand Theft Auto V X360

Let's say it's been a while since I last played a GTA game. I bought the trilogy on the PS2 for $30 way back and played GTA 3, Vice City, and a little of San Andreas. However, after I got my fill, I was just bored of it. Then GTA 4 came out. I waited and bought it when it became a platinum title, and was disappointed with it. The cars were very slippery to control, and the hand to hand combat wasn't very fun. I put it down after about a half hour, and haven't touched it since.

Thankfully, it seems that Rockstar has learned from its mistakes. GTA 5 is a masterpiece of gaming for a number of reasons:

Kick-ass cars: There are so many cars to choose from and so much to do to modify them, it's like you're a kid in a candy store.

Awesome single player: You can play as more than one character, each with a special ability to improve their performance. You can also upgrade their stats by driving, shooting, swimming, etc.

Great Online mode: The cherry on top. There is so much to do online. Compared to where there was practically nothing to do in GTA 4 online, the sheer amount of missions, weapon upgrades, car mods, everything you can do seems about limitless

A must buy for any gamer. Magikmike39 out.