Out of all those fake maps of GTA 5 on the net I think I have found it.

#1 Posted by rcardoso (92 posts) -

It seems legit. Looks like a reboot of San Andreas. All the cities are there. San fiero, los venturas, And other cities from cali represented. Plus a suprize. This is a very large landscape very overwhelming. Lets imagiine that the old san andreas is the size of a golf ball and the new one is the size of a beach ball. No wonder they had no choice to put planes in this game. Im looking to start a group for Gta 5. If you are interested please private message me.

#2 Posted by rcardoso (92 posts) -

I have the full version of this map. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DkHnajueZFo&feature=youtube_gdata_player

#3 Posted by RedChuckz (743 posts) -
Would be nice if that was real, but there is no way that is the map of GTA 5 they confirmed no Los Venturas or San Fiero they are just sticking to Los Santos as the city and the surroundings of Los Santos.
#4 Posted by rcardoso (92 posts) -

If the map is not this big or bigger I will be dissapointed. Mabey they are just saying that its only los santos just to suprise us. Wuy would they delay it this long? If this map is faken it is an elaborate fake. There was just too much effort put into this map. It seems the old san andreas only takes up less than 10% of this map.

#5 Posted by milkshakes793 (1378 posts) -

Theres no way the map will be that much haha

#6 Posted by Kaboom5 (481 posts) -

Probably not the real map,but we can hope i think i saw in gameinformer it said this is confirmed for ps4 so maybe next gen can handle it?

#7 Posted by ABakedAlien (307 posts) -

If the map is not this big or bigger I will be dissapointed. Mabey they are just saying that its only los santos just to suprise us. Wuy would they delay it this long? If this map is faken it is an elaborate fake. There was just too much effort put into this map. It seems the old san andreas only takes up less than 10% of this map.

rcardoso
GTA V is bigger then Red Dead Redemption, GTA IV and GTA San Andreas COMBINED. I'll go out on a limb and say I dont think you will be disappointed with the size of gta v.
#8 Posted by jcopp72 (5339 posts) -

It would be sweet if it was real, but I really doubt that it is. The real map may be big, but I saw in the right bottom corner Vice City, I highly doubt that Vice City will be in this game.