I wonder

#1 Posted by Aussiegamerq (3 posts) -
Hey there I'm new to these forums :) Anyway I was wondering in GTA 5 I wonder wht would happen if you get a wanted level but then go out an go scuba diving. Do you think there would be subs coming after you underwater or do ya think you would have lose the wanted level before you scuba dive. But ether way it be good to try out I think and hey if ya can scuba dive an they can't get you You know what that means it be like Homer said It's time to start a new life under the sea. Anyway what u guys think have lovely day :)
#2 Posted by DamnILoveGames (139 posts) -
Yeah you probably won't be able to do it if you have a wanted level. But on the off chance that you could, the bullets would probably go through the water and kill you anyway.
#3 Posted by Mink (1788 posts) -
Heard the wanted levels if they're large enough, last for several days, gradually decreasing, so I'd think police boats would just wait on you to come up.
#4 Posted by NICK00NICK (720 posts) -
Heard the wanted levels if they're large enough, last for several days, gradually decreasing, so I'd think police boats would just wait on you to come up. Mink
Yeah i'd say that seems more likely. Subs would be awesome though.