gta v is taking too long to release

#1 Posted by terrynoel (9 posts) -

how gta v is taking so long to come out so them dont want to release it now ah wah......

#2 Posted by jcopp72 (5339 posts) -
most sites say 1st quarter 2013 so stop whinning untill then.
#3 Posted by Zoomer30 (4349 posts) -

The sites are assuming the game is coming out in the first quarter of 2013, before March 2013, simply becasue of their investor call they made a few months back and some math work  that said they would have to ship it to hit that target.  Not any real release from Rockstar themselves.  They are also assuming the game is for current gen.  Rockstar has also not stated that either way.

On Rockstar own website for GTA V, they dont have any platforms listed, only TBA.  The screen shots they released the past few months look waaay too good for current gen.  Really starting to think Rockstar is pulling a fast one and shipping on the next gen, would explain the very very slow dev cycle (the game just went into dev late last year).  Figure they could even be aiming for a late 2014 release on the Orbis/Durango.

the 20th will tell the tale.....if there is no solid info released, people will start heading for the doors in groups of 3 or more.  Been waaay too long since the first trailer for them to not have info by now.  Assuming the game is for current gen.

#5 Posted by jcopp72 (5339 posts) -
I say you're wrong about next gen but your entitled to your opinion, so I'll leave it at that.
#6 Posted by chrisfire77 (72 posts) -

Final Fantasy Verses is taking too long to release, where as GTA V is fine.

#7 Posted by bladezguy (154 posts) -
I would rather have a better game and it take longer.
#8 Posted by damaccj5 (1869 posts) -
Can't complain. We got a lot of good games to play in between GTA releases. Skyrim alone occupied me for a good 5 months. Steam is great.