Any specific songs or radio stations you want?

#1 Posted by WhiteSoxBud (831 posts) -

Van Halen- Beautiful Girls
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJ9h2m06sFQ

Jane's Addiction- Superhero
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lf6paMQBBFo (why I want it in the game)

also a Vice City radio station and Radio Los Santos would be cool

#2 Posted by CoronelLink (4 posts) -
I would like a rock n roll/rockabilly station. Put it in with country but I want some Bo Diddley and Charlie Burnette.
#3 Posted by kbcustomz (115 posts) -

METALLICA

#4 Posted by DamnILoveGames (139 posts) -
I would like them to have some more well known songs. Not necessarily the crap that is made nowadays, but not what was in GTA 4. GTA 4 had hardly any songs I even knew existed. I mean, they even had a russian radio station!? But yeah, groups like even 3 days grace which have a ton of views on youtube etc. I think it would be even better if we could import our own songs like on gran turismo 5 and have a reserved custom radio station like on saints row.
#5 Posted by Kaboom5 (481 posts) -

JNR if not the complete JNR then at least April in Paris by Count Basie,Take the A Train by Duke Ellington,And Let's Get Lost by Chet Baker.

#6 Posted by wymerm1 (21 posts) -

All i want is more then three or four songs on each radio station. I ended up just turning off the radio cause i heard every song or lazlo clip. It was dumb. I want a rap station, and a pop station. More modern songs. 

#7 Posted by Slinqy (244 posts) -

I want a true 80s radio station. And Freebird. And a good early 90's gangster rap station. All that and I'm satisfied.

#8 Posted by venom170889 (26 posts) -

A Motown station would go down a treat!!!!

And the definitely need an 80's Pop station.Anything that closely resembles flash fm on vice city will make my day

#9 Posted by hunt3r90 (33 posts) -

K Rose Radio - San Andreas

Vladivostok - GTA4

Beat 102.7 - GTA4

#10 Posted by Slinqy (244 posts) -

And the definitely need an 80's Pop station.Anything that closely resembles flash fm on vice city will make my day

venom170889

A lot of radio stations on Vice City were good, even excellent. If they could copy that excellence somehow...

#11 Posted by shuffles88 (289 posts) -

[QUOTE="venom170889"]

Slinqy

A lot of radio stations on Vice City were good, even excellent. If they could copy that excellence somehow...

agreed. VC had the best radio stations
#12 Posted by KevinConklin (1620 posts) -

I want Chatterbox back.

#13 Posted by chrisfire77 (72 posts) -

80's pop station, or even just the 80's radio station is a brilliant idea. I would love to see this in the game.

#14 Posted by Sn00pyBrown (1061 posts) -

WKTT WE know the truth :)

#15 Posted by 36Ounces (2065 posts) -

I want a true 80s radio station. And Freebird. And a good early 90's gangster rap station. All that and I'm satisfied.

Slinqy

Yes

#16 Posted by damaccj5 (1869 posts) -
I want the radio stations just to feel very contemporary. Like stuff you would hear nowadays in your life, whether your listening to the radio in your car, walking down a street, tv, whatever. It just helps immerse you in present day life in America. I'm not a big fan of house music or club type music but it should definitely be in the game just because it is pretty popular nowadays.
#17 Posted by 36Ounces (2065 posts) -

Really want this track on there too- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-58-36lSqG4

1 of my fav songs of all time.

#18 Posted by CPOKlerk (31 posts) -
Songs from other English speaking countries on the station's, not just US songs.
#19 Posted by pimpofdoom (999 posts) -

I want the radio stations just to feel very contemporary. Like stuff you would hear nowadays in your life, whether your listening to the radio in your car, walking down a street, tv, whatever. It just helps immerse you in present day life in America. I'm not a big fan of house music or club type music but it should definitely be in the game just because it is pretty popular nowadays.damaccj5

If things were limited to what we can hear on the real radio the GTA soundtrack would be very limited. Unless we are talking about uncensored satellite radio. Anyways what I want to here.

Geto Boys-Damn it feels good to be a gangsta,G-Code,and a whole bunch of other songs from that group

Tears For Fears - Everybody Wants To Rule The World

Spice 1- Born II Die

Rammstein-Feuer Frei

Young Buck-Man Down

#20 Posted by 36Ounces (2065 posts) -

Would also like to hear some old Outkast, UGK, 8Ball & MJG on here. And yea old Geto boys would be tight.

This UGK song would be good in GTA, RIP Pimp C- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPDLoyNzqKU

#21 Posted by Slinqy (244 posts) -
Tbh, South Park Mexican, Eminem, Mr. Criminal, Mr. Shadow, and Mr. Lil One.