Grand Theft Auto V Question
- Posted by ithinkimcool
- on Jan 19, 2012 12:52 pm GMT
What all is there to spend money on & is the map going to be as massive as the ps2 version/larger?
The map will be Bigger. It won't be with Las Venturas and San Fierro, But Los Santos is on a MUCH bigger Scale.
It'll have Snowy Regions, Desert Regions, Foresty Regions, Urban regions and such though. I'm only 20% Sure about this, but I think the map is roughly 1.6 Times bigger than GTA IV.
Also, This isn't the 'PS3' or 'Xbox360' Version of San Andreas, It's a complete new game, FYI.
Hot Forum Topics
- Grand Theft Auto V - Ideas on Soundtracks (Send Links)
- Assassins creed 3: should I buy it?
- GTA V PC Release Ensured?
- Games You Would Like To See Getting Released On Consoles?
- What would you like to see in GTA V?
- Grand Theft Auto V - Ideas on Vehicles
- New rumors
- Where am I?
- See All Grand Theft Auto V Forum Topics »
- Game Universe:
- Grand Theft Auto 2 (PS, PC, DC, GBC),
- Grand Theft Auto III (XBOX, PS2, PC, MAC),
- Grand Theft Auto Double Pack (XBOX, PS2),
- Grand Theft Auto: Vice City (PS2, PC, XBOX, MAC),
- Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas (PS2, PC, XBOX, MAC),
- Grand Theft Auto: London, 1969 (PS, PC),
- Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories (PSP, PS2),
- Grand Theft Auto IV (PS3, X360, PC),
- Grand Theft Auto: The Trilogy (PS2, XBOX, MAC),
- Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories (PS2, PSP)
Grand Theft Auto V Navigation