This game is surprisingly good for a handheld GTA game.

User Rating: 9.5 | Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars DS
I bought this game last month and just beat the main storyline today. The story was decent. It was a basic GTA story. Nothing too new. Just the story of a young gangster moving his way up to the top of the drug dealing, car stealing, cop shooting ladder. It's got all of that GTA comedy that you may come to expect from the console games. What is so great about this game is that it plays so much like the console GTA games. It returns to the old overhead view, but has a GTA III feel to it. The camera is excellent, it stays right with you for the most part. The combat is actually done quite well and intense gunfights can be very fun and have you wanting more. Even when you beat the main storyline, there is still a lot to be done. You've got tons of side missions and "odd jobs" to do like racing cars, putting out fires, and going out on gun blasting rampages. There's also safehouses to buy, security cameras to destroy, and stunt jumps to nail. At 75% completion, I've still got of gold medals, jumps, and cameras to get to. All in all, the game good fun. Liberty City is just as big and sprawling as ever, filled with all kinds of things to do and see. I recommend this game to any DS owner and GTA fan looking for good fun.