My take on GTA Chinatown Wars

User Rating: 9 | Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars DS
This happens to be my first GTA game that I've ever played and I can say that after playing this version of GTA Chinatown Wars, I have become a fan of it. What draws my attention to this game was the use of touch screen to do minor actions such as breaking the lock open by just knocking the lock open using the stylus pen, to major task like entering codes in sequence to detonate the bomb. The difficult level of the game is just right, while at the same time, not making it that easy for players to complete the task at hand. Sometimes, you have to fail the mission a few times before you can succeed it. Other things to take note of. There are side missions available in case you feel like you are getting tired of restarting the same mission over and over again, yet do not want to put down the game just yet. You can buy and sell drugs which can fetch a lot of cash (Best way to earn cash in GTA). There is also a game where you are suppose to shoot as many persons as possible and as fast as possible as hordes and hordes are coming to attack you. There are many more missions than the above listed, so why not give it a try?