A mixture of "Suprisingly good" and "Just plain fun". This is what got me back on my DS.

User Rating: 9 | Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars DS
GTA Chinatown wars is a great game for the Nintendo DS. Don't worry, calm down, Yes it has the top down view with the camera tilted down a little bit but It's actually not bad. The game makes up alot for it.

If you've played Grand Theft Auto Advance for the GBA (GameBoy Advance/ SP) then you can breathe because it's not like the GBA version, It's far from it. This game is definitely worth $20, I'd recommend it to anyone. Well those who are fans of the GTA series (like myself) anyways.

This game is what got me back on my DS, I was iffy about it but when I started playing it, it instantly became my most favorite game on my DS and probably ever. If your DS has just been collecting dust, pick this up. If you're really iffy about it then rent it. It's definitely worth a rent but I think that after you've rented it, You'll want to keep it.

Here are some pros and cons.

Pros:

The story is good and long enough, includes more than 60 story missions (I forgot how much but it's over that amount), You can replay the story missions at anytime, as many times as you want to even while you're still going through the story, It has addicting mini games, you can play head to head and co-op in multiplayer mode, and it has some new features that the other GTA games don't have, and last but not least, IT'S CHEAP.

Cons: Over head view, it's tilted down some but still.

And that's pretty much it. Grand Theft Auto ChinaTown Wars is a game not to miss out on for the DS. I give this game an overrall score of:

9.2