This GTA game does not dissapoint the series with some unique style of playing. Great graphics numerous side missions.

User Rating: 9.5 | Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars DS
The game keeps the fans on toes. I even like this character more than Nicko from GTA IV. It has a lot of side quest. The idea of how you can steal cars is cool. Even that the graphics are not like the PSP or 360 or PS3 this game manage to do a great job. Many use the full potential of the DS. It is the longest DS game I ever played. I like how you can get money by doing drugs transactions without been afraid to do real jail time. I spend a lot of time doing that and it also help you to buy house and cool cars. I was expecting a better multiplayer/ online actions. Definite is not for kids. One last thing to say, the controls are easy to understand. This game is one of the best for the DS this year. I just hope the do one with good graphics for the Nintendo Wii. They can work with imagination on this one with the Wii controllers and the motion sensor. But think Rock Star should keep this exclusive for the DS. Maybe the game did not sell like they where expecting.