Overall this game is plenty fun. For a free game, it is deffinately worth pickingup (downloading).

nyway I played some Undertow, and I was impressed. It feels like they took the Battlefield series and mixed it with Geometry wars. Really good idea! I played through the singleplayer and I was surprised that there was a plot... kinda. There were about 1 minuite long cinematics between the levels. It's cool how there are always four differnt units that you can play as. There is the marine, which is more like a scout. It can move fast and doesn't deal much damage. Then there is the dragoon. It is a "person" like the diver, but it moves slower, has shorter shooting range, but deals more damage. Then there is the Corsair, this is a vehicle unit that fires projectiles (missiles, energy balls) and has a relativly fast boost and does decent damage. Then there is the destroyer. It is slow, big, fires slow, but does massive damage. There is a good mix of unit types in the game, but the cool part is there are different races of these units. The different races do not affect gameplay at all, but they look different. The Nemo destroyer is a drill-like machiene that fires rockets, while the Atlantis destroyer is a giant lobster that fires energy balls (like from the Disney movie "Atlantis"). Overall this game is plenty fun. The multiplayer is insanely hectic. There is online co-op. For a free game, it is deffinately worth pickingup (downloading).