EA Screwed the Pooch AGAIN!!!!!!

This game had great promise and once again they had to go and screw the pooch. What could have been a fan-damn-tastic game turns out to be a total waste of $60.00 The last great battlefield game to me was Battlefield 2 on the PC. Bad Company 2 was pretty good to me as well. But they should not allow auto healing on a game when it takes an absurd amount of rounds to kill one person. Especially when im using a .308 (7.62x51) why does it take 4 to 5 five rounds to bring down one person with a NATO cartridge. A 5.56 i could see up to 4 rounds but not a .308. If i take a sniper rifle configured in 7.62x51 or 7.62x54 and shoot someone 3 times and they go behind cover and then have to shoot them 4 to 5 times again TOTAL B.S........and they call this realistic and balanced......FAR FROM IT. Unless they come out with a patch for a server fix and take away auto heal for the vehicles and people, or create a hardcore mode, this game is going back to the store. EA has dropped the ball once again, however i do like the fact they brought back prone and all the other perks and all the diff options for weapon customization. But to me it feels like one step forward and 3 steps back. If you are remotely on the fence about this game, do yourself a favor and save $60.00.