on of the best games That I have every played. I love how the graphics look and I have them set on low and it is greatt.
- Posted Dec 12, 2006 9:12 pm GMT
- Recommended by 2 of 3 users.
- Just Right
- Learning Curve:
- 4 or More Hours
- Time Spent:
- 40 to 100 Hours
- The Bottom Line:
- "Best in series"
I realy like this game because there is just so much to do and so many diffrenet way that you can beat the game. The only thing that I don't like a bou the game is that there is too much going an that my system dosen't hadly it. with 512mb grahics 1 gb ram and a +3800 dual core amd2 cpu. and a couple more patches and it will be perficet. the graphics on high look wounderfull but I can't even look and the ground because it wants to die.. if you have a lot of time and like playing great games with out wating to lode then this is that game for you
Don't listen to the haters. Its a truly great experience for every RPG fan. Although it has its flaws...
- 3 users agree with this review
- Posted Jun 28, 2012 11:49 am GMT
Broken combat, shallow game design overall. An old gothic fan dissapointed.
- Posted Feb 25, 2012 3:58 pm GMT
5 years later, the game is almost playable... almost.
- 2 out of 5 users agree with this review
- Posted Dec 29, 2011 10:53 am GMT
Buy a better PC RPG
- 0 out of 10 users agree with this review
- Posted Sep 16, 2011 4:49 pm GMT
A disappointing experience of spending hours visiting the same recycled caves and doing the same recycled quests. Shame.
- 1 out of 6 users agrees with this review
- Posted Mar 25, 2011 5:50 pm GMT