Completely bugging piece of crap

User Rating: 1 | Gothic 3 PC
Once again, JoWood creates a game that is so full of bugs, it is unplayable. I'm playing on a quad core machine with 2 gb's of DDR3 and I'm running their 1.6 patch and I can't go 20 seconds without it freezing up. The combat is just as frustrating. This group obviously could care less about putting out a game that works. Tons of other bugs as well, like destroying an entire city just to have the game flash and be occupied by someone else. No ability to pick up anything off of the one's I just killed. Avoid this turd!!!!