This game is absolutely amazing.

User Rating: 9.8 | God of War (Greatest Hits) PS2
When I saw that this game was $20 I bought it instantly and I do not regret it. There are only two things I dont like about this game. One is the camera angle. It got on my nerves sometimes when I couldn't look where I wanted to. The other was the fact that the game is short. But that problem is solved with Easy, Normal, Hard, and God Mode to play on.

The graphics in this game are absolutely amazing. The graphics are something you find only 2 or 3 times a year on a PS2...or any console out other then the 360. The characters in this game look so close to real. I love it.

The gameplay is oh so fun. With a couple variety's of weapons followed by four god powers, this game is awesome. There are many combos you can do with your weapons. It makes the games fun endless.

The story of Kratos is something interesting. After being saved from death by Aries, the God Of War, Kratos was trained by Aries and became almost invincible mortal. Kratos was sent to kill many people. But he finally stopped one night when he murdered his family. After that, Kratos set out to destroy Aries and be the first mortal to kill a god.

This is a wonderful action/adventure game mixed with a couple of puzzles. I recommend you buy it. Expecially at $20.