Did u like the MP of this game,

#1 Posted by Shatilov (4103 posts) -
Frankly I found it to be chaotic, and too complex and crowded to play. just my opinion. What about yours ?
#2 Posted by GoldenSquire757 (372 posts) -

I think it's great if you know how to play. There is a sharp learning curve, I haven't played God of War in years but I'm pretty good at action games so I haven't lost a match yet but it's easy to see how it could seem hectic if you don't know what you're doing. Not saying you don't know what you're doing, but in my experience that is the usual reason for dislike in the beta. 

#3 Posted by SNESNOSTALGIA2 (409 posts) -

^ so it sucks. cause that's the classic comment someone makes when they're defending something bad LOL 

#4 Posted by Baroni88 (340 posts) -

I think it's great if you know how to play. There is a sharp learning curve, I haven't played God of War in years but I'm pretty good at action games so I haven't lost a match yet but it's easy to see how it could seem hectic if you don't know what you're doing. Not saying you don't know what you're doing, but in my experience that is the usual reason for dislike in the beta. 

GoldenSquire757
This is it precisely. You need to spend some time with it. It's new and takes a little while to get used to. But that's what I love about it. I don't want to pick a game up and know exactly what to do. This is something fresh that Santa Monica brought to the table and I'm excited to keep playing both the multiplayer and single player. Great game!
#5 Posted by Albelnox0 (485 posts) -

yeah its defenitely something new and i'm enjoying it.

#6 Posted by nightshade869 (3457 posts) -
I have only played a couple rounds b/f I jumped in to single player, but I found it refreshing and enjoyable. I am really impressed by the detail Santa Monica put in to it. The mode doesn't seem tacked on at all. It is a bit chaotic, but I found as I kept playing that I was getting better and learned what was going on. It is really fun! I couldn't disagree more with the gamespot reviewers opinion, but in the end it was his opinion which he was entitled to.
#7 Posted by sushiking0923 (24 posts) -

I think it's great. Took me like a half an hour before I laughing like a mad man after an excution.  Cutting a guy from shoulder to chest down excution style is pretty satisfying if you been a fight with the guy for a bit. The trial of the god is fun too, working together to get more time. I do hate the people that are constantly on the spikes haha.