anger management

#1 Posted by daviz88 (69 posts) -

i didn't approve with many of kratos' action in GOD 2-3.one of such is the soilder killed on the convey belt.                                                             

681784062.jpg

another one that really upsets me is the death of poseidon princess                                                       Hecuba-maneros-god-of-war-iii.jpg

such a beauty she didn't deserve to die like that especially a grusome way.after killing her i didn't know who to blame myself,kratos or stig asmussen then we have helios head                                                                                                                                GOW3+Helios'+Head.jpg okay you the hate gods fine but really using a human looking head as a weapon is somewhat disturbing,there head weapons in god 1& 2 but there monster but this is too grusome. in the end kratos is just a angry brutal criminal and somehow i find it difficuit to feel any compassion for this guy.so i think a more emotional and human kratos is a change for the better.