Third Person Shooters Dead?

#1 Posted by buffaloblitz85 (5 posts) -

To get to the point third-person shooters are dead. If companies really want to make some money they need to forget about third person shooting. I know 'bro' 'what about the GTA series'. Okay you got me, but wouldn't it be better in first person? Also for every GTA there are 20 Red Factions. So enough with 3rd person shooters. I like to be emersed in a game instead of fighting the camera angle the whole game. Geesh

#2 Posted by wbl2 (43 posts) -

gta is advanture game. not third persona shooting game. there is only bad third personal shooting game on the world. this game sucks. bery balance and no strategy requirement bad graphics and bad physics.

#3 Posted by wbl2 (43 posts) -

gta is advanture game. not third persona shooting game. there is only bad third personal shooting game on the world. this game sucks. bery balance and no strategy requirement bad graphics and bad physics.

wbl2

bery is incorrect spell. my origional interntion is to spell the word "bad".

#4 Posted by Gelugon_baat (19409 posts) -

Heck knows how many people have asked the question of this-and-that genre being "dead". :roll:

I would suggest that you discard any care for this-and-that genre of games. Games are just entertainment products, after all - the only significance that they should have for you is how much they amuse you.