The most craptastic MMORPG I've ever played.

User Rating: 2 | Global Agenda PC
I've played dozens of MMO's and started with Asheron's Call. So, my history with MMO's goes back to nearly a decade. On top of that, I've been playing first person shooters since Wolfenstein and went deeply into them when Quake hit the market.

So, when I tell you this game is NOT worth your money, you at the very least know that I've been around the block when it comes to shooters and the MMO genre. Bottom line is, it's a stinker. There's not a lot of players to fill the world and the population dies drastically at night, whereas some of the more popular games are fully stocked 24/7.

Aside from the lack of people playing this game, it's boring. This game isn't even massively-multiplayer and definitely should not be in that genre. It's just a sorry excuse for a first person shooter, trying to add value by pretending it's an MMO.

The guns, they don't even have recoil. The gameplay is extremely basic and bland at best. Above and beyond that, it's extremely repetitive and about as exciting as watching paint dry. And no, that is not an exaggeration.

Listen, if you want to play a real first person shooter, play Call of Duty Modern Warfare or even Battlefield Bad Company 2. If you're looking for a futuristic FPS, go with Quake 4 or the latest Unreal Tournament that's out. This game is an epic failure and the worst $50 I've ever spent in my decades of gaming. No joke.

Save yourself $50 and wait for a different hybrid fps-mmo game, because this one fails at being mildly exciting. If you don't believe me, go throw your cash away and try it for yourself. You will regret it. But I ask that you at the very least heed my warning. I only wish someone had done the same for me, I unfortunately got suckered by the fake awards and eye catching false advertisement for this game at mmorpg.com.