Some Awful changes in this game

#1 Posted by Nexrad (441 posts) -

wow i just read about this and found out:

-sniper cant pop heads
-no downs anymore
-no executions
-can only spawn with one weapon plus a pistol

wow how could you NOT have downs or esp EXECUTIONS??????? unbelievable is this why Cliffy B left?

What the hell is going on in this game? I was on the fence because i thought it was a rehash but wow how can you remove some of these key aspects. No all it is turning into is a a standard FPS thats 3rd person. This is so sad

#2 Posted by Desro29 (5 posts) -

it really is sad because executions and downs is what made gears unique from other shooters..but now you just get killed right away like every other shooter, i really have my doubts about this game..but im still going to get it but i wouldnt be suprised if i returned it after a few days

#3 Posted by Boofer331 (1751 posts) -
Pretty sure I saw videos of the sniper popping heads.
#4 Posted by Goron24 (951 posts) -

wow i just read about this and found out:

-sniper cant pop heads
-no downs anymore
-no executions
-can only spawn with one weapon plus a pistol

wow how could you NOT have downs or esp EXECUTIONS??????? unbelievable is this why Cliffy B left?

What the hell is going on in this game? I was on the fence because i thought it was a rehash but wow how can you remove some of these key aspects. No all it is turning into is a a standard FPS thats 3rd person. This is so sad

Nexrad

snipers still pop heads. No its not why cliffy left, the game's not even made by epic but PCF

#5 Posted by ObxChillin (132 posts) -
Snipers can still pop heads i hope. but yeah the other stuff is lame........oh and dont forget no more locust in multiplayer!!!! WTF!!!!
#6 Posted by Nexrad (441 posts) -

yea the one site i was reading it said the snipes couldnt pop heads but now i see they can. They just have it so you can shoot 5 shots before reloading.

I heard they will have execution playlist after launch but thats the only one that will have DBNO and executions. I think you can down people in the campaign and execute locusts but no executions in all other playlists is such garbage. Its the funnest part of the game.

i think im really going to buy it but i am not happy with the game right now i am only buying it to play with some friends. It still looks fun and i like some of the new weapons but i dont get why they have to take this stuff out

#7 Posted by davidsworld3 (3038 posts) -

So you went on a nerd rage and quickly posted your nonesense when it wasn't even true...*slow claps*

Idiot.

Screw the mp I just want a great campaign with lots of their typical humor.

#8 Posted by SKBSY8 (121 posts) -

That new control system really bothers me and i 100% agree with ya'll where the hack is execution ? this is how i feel ~ am i freaking playing call of duty on gears ? on multiplay mode how come i can't use locust (besides overrun) ?

#9 Posted by dogfather76 (589 posts) -

I understand that PCF need to make their mark on the franchise, but I find it almost unforgivable that they took a HUGE step back by getting rid of Horde mode in favor of survival. I mean, the Horde mode in 3 was almost perfect. Survival/Onslaught just doesn't compare to Horde/Beast mode. Definately a bad move.

#10 Posted by PureNoobage (6 posts) -

So you went on a nerd rage and quickly posted your nonesense when it wasn't even true...*slow claps*

Idiot.

Screw the mp I just want a great campaign with lots of their typical humor.

davidsworld3

There's always one douche who has to get all personal and resorts to unprovoked name calling. Couldn't you have just said the last sentence and left it at that? That's the only relevant thing in your post. The rest is you trying too hard to look awesome with  buzz phrase nonsense like 'nerd rage' and 'slow claps'. That crap makes YOU look like the idiot, not the OP.

#11 Posted by Subcelsious (344 posts) -

I'm Kinda pissed you can't be the locusts when playing teasm deathmatch and Free for All, I like some of the new modes, the Campaign seems alot better than 3 and 2 , but its not all bad , If i want i can always go back to Gears 3 and be Locusts and have replayability with that game still, I hope they do some patches for Gears Judgement though and make some changes especially with being Locusts, Who wants to fight COG VS COG??, thats so cheesy :(

#12 Posted by davidsworld3 (3038 posts) -

I wasn't wrong it's in the game maybe not mp, but it is in it. Get over yourself.

Whining about it when it's not gonna change it especially not on this site is a waste of your time and mine for reading it. Lick my ass. You getting madder? Good. Now take that out on someone that would give a crap.