Another Gears who knew!!

#1 Posted by BryanParksSuper (699 posts) -

It's a real shame that Microsoft has to continue to pump out the same 4 Exclusives year after year. I mean seriously

come out with some new IP's. Im so done with Microsoft and there BS. I'm selling my console in 3 hours and buying a PS3. Microsoft will not get anymore of my $$$. This game is garbage and it clearly shows. Sony comes out with new IP's every year and that's why Im switching to Sony consoles. Microsoft can learn from Sony. Greedy Bill Gates says Hi. 

#2 Posted by Goron24 (951 posts) -

It's a real shame that Microsoft has to continue to pump out the same 4 Exclusives year after year. I mean seriously

come out with some new IP's. Im so done with Microsoft and there BS. I'm selling my console in 3 hours and buying a PS3. Microsoft will not get anymore of my $$$. This game is garbage and it clearly shows. Sony comes out with new IP's every year and that's why Im switching to Sony consoles. Microsoft can learn from Sony. Greedy Bill Gates says Hi. 

BryanParksSuper

You act like sony, doesn't do the exact same thing. GFTO troll

#3 Posted by BryanParksSuper (699 posts) -

I just bought a PS3 today so how am I troll? You have no idea what a good console is. Its all bout Exclusives and Graphics. I had my PS3 for 5 hours and I can already tell playstation is better than Xbox. 

#4 Posted by Goron24 (951 posts) -

I just bought a PS3 today so how am I troll? You have no idea what a good console is. Its all bout Exclusives and Graphics. I had my PS3 for 5 hours and I can already tell playstation is better than Xbox. 

BryanParksSuper

Believe me I know both systems I have both. Im a true gamer not some fanboy. You wanna talk about sony go ahead, but get the **** off of the gears forums you idiot.

#5 Posted by DogmaGow (7 posts) -

BryanParksSuper
lol............ and u are in here posting on here
#6 Posted by Gundamned_Wing (404 posts) -

BryanParksSuper

Game consoles are all about exclusives? I agree. Graphics? Hell No!
You're the kind of aesthetic lover who is forcing game developers to trade gameplay for GUD GRAFIX, in order to please the masses who don't play games for gameplay.

Honestly graphics are a nice addition, but should never be a focus before gameplay.
Assassin's Creed series is probably the best example of a game with fantastic graphics, but mediocre repetitive gameplay.

Games are about game mechanics, balancing, and keeping it fluid enough to generate fun online.
I'm sorry you sold your gaming soul to pixels rather than gameplay.

Most casual gamers like you play a game until you've seen all the flashy content, and move on to the next game that can fulfill your insatiable hunger for "COOL STUFF BRO".

You don't give a crap about substance.

Gtfo, you flavor of the month drone. 

#7 Posted by huerito323 (1375 posts) -

TC is right, I totally want to play God of War 3 and Ascension, Uncharted 3, Killzone 3, Gran Turismo 6, Ratchet and Clank 6..etc.

Oh wait, these are all a bunch of milked sequels. Who knew!! 

YOU FAIL!