team player for horde and beast leaderboards. daytime availability. female

#1 Posted by differentgames (9 posts) -
i could (and do!) spend hours playing horde and beast, but usually with just randoms. some success on the leaderboards, would like to climb a little higher. female gamer and only on xbox short time, so my skills are below average, but i try to support the better players as much as possible. i have daytime availability. reply with your gamertag if you have the patience. i like to laugh, but no inappropriate comments etc. i'm a team player, nothing bothers me, i just want the team to score well. thanks
#2 Posted by Vboyzz (2 posts) -
Yeah i just made a gamespot account looking to find people to play with. add me, Vishiouz is my gamertag.
#3 Posted by eagleballer44 (583 posts) -

Me and my buddy will be on tonight and are looking for people to play a horde game all the way through at least once. We will be on around 9 easteren. mics would be prefered

DrCoxIsMyHero

#4 Posted by Macrinus88 (77 posts) -

Add me, ChR0niclez88 , really need to change my gamertag name but thats my name for now. Im really good at gears, most of the time anyway and I have a secret I could tell you about how to gain a small edge over everyone else :P

#5 Posted by differentgames (9 posts) -
need daytime mostly; but thanks for replying
#6 Posted by ps2fatboy (185 posts) -
yes well actually im getting into horde lately my gamertag is ps2fatboy add me if u like and we can game on like a boss lol
#7 Posted by Subcelsious (344 posts) -

Add me if u want. I lost all my acchievements and unlocked characters cause of windows live BS. Need the savage theron on beast mode if any1 wants to help an be more than happy to play horde with u all too. My GT is: o Ratflesh o

#8 Posted by WeskerTeam (1727 posts) -

I cannot promise that I won't make innapropriate comments. GT Kieduss

#9 Posted by x4skill (191 posts) -

add me

GT: wasteof800pnts

#10 Posted by innocent69 (82 posts) -

gamertag primemegatron22

I need the unlock character for 50 waves of horde on Insane difficulty.

Also need about 5 more chapters completed in 4 player co-op in order to unlock friendly fire.