Frustrating and crippling inconsistency/lag

#1 Posted by Goron24 (951 posts) -

Anyone else finding gears really inconsistent as of late. Ive put 3 shotty rounds into a guy point blank and it doesnt down him while 1 from his gibs me. Ive Gibbed guys and 2 seconds later the Game says "Oh btw the guy you gibbed killed you too and we forgot to tell you so boom dead"

I did notice i had about a second of lag as well. did they turn off the dedicated servers or something???? Like this is really frustrating me I played all night and was about to break my damn controller because guys i should have Gibbed i didn't etc it wasn't fair. 

has anyone else noticed this?? 

P.S. theres at least 2 people that have noticed it KoasLikeButter mentioned it in a livestream

#2 Posted by BilkeLegenda (1933 posts) -

The beta was fine,needed some mild adjustments but instead they messed up the whole thing so yeah its been broken since its release.

#3 Posted by maximo (2403 posts) -

Anyone else finding gears really inconsistent as of late. Ive put 3 shotty rounds into a guy point blank and it doesnt down him while 1 from his gibs me. Ive Gibbed guys and 2 seconds later the Game says "Oh btw the guy you gibbed killed you too and we forgot to tell you so boom dead"

I did notice i had about a second of lag as well. did they turn off the dedicated servers or something???? Like this is really frustrating me I played all night and was about to break my damn controller because guys i should have Gibbed i didn't etc it wasn't fair. 

has anyone else noticed this?? 

P.S. theres at least 2 people that have noticed it KoasLikeButter mentioned it in a livestream

Goron24

I notice it all the time. What with the 'continual' weapons tweaking this renders a stinking pile of mess.

Its the last time I buy a season pass from EPIC

#4 Posted by maximo (2403 posts) -

The beta was fine,needed some mild adjustments but instead they messed up the whole thing so yeah its been broken since its release.

BilkeLegenda

^This is true

#5 Posted by Rivboets7 (20 posts) -

I get some lag sometimes but most of the time I quit because everyone uses the Sawed off Shotgun.