A beatiful game. Any FMA fans should get this game!!

User Rating: 9.6 | Fullmetal Alchemist 2: Curse of the Crimson Elixir PS2
Full Metal Alchemist 2: Curse of the Crimson Elixir is an awesome game! The combat system is a ton better than in the " Broken Angel" game! This game has beautiful graphics, great character voices and has deep game play. However, they say it follows the t.v. series, I disagree a bit. In the chapter about Shou Tucker, after they find out what he did to Nina in the show, the police took him I way if I do recall. I don't remember anything about him being killed by Scar. But, I might just have a really bad memory. Anyway, this game is the best anime I've ever played and I hope Square Enix keeps it up because they get better each time! One of my favorite things about this game is the movie before the title page comes up. The combat system on this game is easier and makes more sense than in the first game. Al actually listens to you more and he really helps you fight. There are also a bunch more items to transmute then before, you can equip Al with almost anything. They did a great job with the voices and graphics, they actually sound like they do on the show! They sometimes et it a bit off. But not this time. If your a fan of Full Metal Alchemist like I am, get this game cuz you'll LOVE it! G2G!