Best FMA game to date

User Rating: 7.7 | Fullmetal Alchemist 2: Curse of the Crimson Elixir PS2
GAMEPLAY: Win I bought this game I was already a fan of the series I played the first one and I liked it but it ended WAY to fast but this game is different. Although I wished that this one had an original story like the first I liked the idea that I would get to see the episodes I missed when it first came on. Anyway. The gameplay is pretty sweet. When you first start out you only have hand-to-hand combat to kick butt with but eventually you get a in order spear, sword, and a hammer. The fighting system has changed dramaticly since the first game where square attacks, X jumps, and circle controls Al and triange uses alchemy. Triangle comes in in a combo like Ed is doing a punch then you mash triange where he (really fast) claps his hands and turns his arm into a sword and slashes away. Al of course has more to do like if you hold down circle he runs to you and throughs you into the air and he fights better too.

GRAPHICS: There are better graphics in this game than the first one with uped cel shading. There good to look at and fun to watch.

SOUND: The sound is great. All the voices and effects and there from the show and are good to listen too but it get repetitive when you call Al and....well like this "AL!!.......ok!" over and over and over again. There is also to much talking. They try to make it better by showing animated characters but they dont move or blink or anything when they talk which makes it annoying.

VALUE: its good to play through about twice because it lets you keep all your potions and items that you got through the game the first time but its not enought for a full second time through BUT it does come with a DVD of the first two episodes of the series.

TILT: Im a fan of the show so I gave the tilt pretty high but non fans of the show wont enjoy it much.