User Rating: 10 | Forza Horizon X360
the cars could have been more realistic and the freeplay mode should also be available offline.heck,it's a game in the forza series so just looking at the game makes a guy who loves racing games want to buy it.But overall I agree with 8.5 but nine would be better from my perspective.I just played a video of the game play and it's good enough but it should have been the best racing game in the forza series because forza horizon is the last successor so it should have been a superb game so that when I think about it in the future I can say that the best forza game was it's successor,Forza horizon.When I play the game it reminds me of those lame games on ps2 butstill I want to keep playing it so that is good news for the game makers!I am also gonna buy that twenty dollar rally add on which is coming out in early December.(thankfully after my exams!).Well,overall it is a good game,but hey,I aint complainin!!!