This or Most Wanted?

#1 Posted by Al_Capwn (130 posts) -

Discuss. Demo was fun, but NFS usually delivers when it comes to arcadey type racers.

#2 Posted by Shadow128 (627 posts) -

I'm just getting both. They're both great racing games that deliver very different experiences; I really can't decide between them.

If I really had to choose though, I would pick Forza Horizon so far. I would love it if they put out a Most Wanted demo though, so I can see how it plays.

#3 Posted by ojugyujxsygrh (73 posts) -
The original most wanted was great, but criterion physics suck.
#4 Posted by thunderbone (350 posts) -

The original most wanted was great, but criterion physics suck.ojugyujxsygrh

Amen to that. Not to mention their by-the-numbers tedious AI.

#5 Posted by Keivz_basic (947 posts) -
I'm honestly excited for neither but as a racing fan I need my fix this season. Of the two, I'll likely get NFS: MW if the reviews are favorable (and don't seem obviously bought *cough* Horizon *cough*).
#6 Posted by Blucid (22 posts) -

I own both, I dont know why I preordered Most Wanted 2, was kinda just a thing I did. I dont like the direction Forza is heading but you are still better off getting it. Most Wanted only has about 43 cars that you can drive and they are not even right. All the AWD Cars are Rear Wheel Drive for some reason. I played Most Wanted 2 for about 2 hours and returned the game (Bought it for PC).

Forza is still quite a bit better even for the casual racer looking for some fun.

#7 Posted by slimsammy (151 posts) -

I bought both as well. Saw the deal over at Target where you buy two games and get one free. So I got both. Now with that outta the way...I highly recommend you get both. They're both so extremely fun in very different ways. If you like slower and more methodicall races, I'd go for Forza H. High spees, balls to the walls fun action: NFS. At first I enjoyed NFS more, for what it's worth...but after playing more Forza I'd say they're both awesome...and this is coming from a guy who never plays racing games...I'm a noob....these are my first two 'real' racing games.

Anywho...hope you make your decsion!

#8 Posted by 2uneek4u (2548 posts) -

I just cant get into NFS games. The AI has rubberband effects which absolutely sucks! I hope Forza horizon doesnt have rubberband AI

#9 Posted by jchc_underoath (158 posts) -

I also took advantage of the buy 2 get one free 1 deal at Target and got both games. Forza Horizon is superior to NFS: Most Wanted. If you're a casual racer, I would still pick up Horizon over Most Wanted. The controls for Most Wanted could be described as terrible; go check out the Most Wanted forums.

#10 Posted by jchc_underoath (158 posts) -

I just cant get into NFS games. The AI has rubberband effects which absolutely sucks! I hope Forza horizon doesnt have rubberband AI

2uneek4u

There is no rubberbanding in Forza Horizon. Rest assured, that lead you built up through superior racing ability will stay yours as long as you don't screw it up.

#11 Posted by Blucid (22 posts) -

AND This is why I returned NFS...

http://www.quickmeme.com/meme/3rmtg1/

#12 Posted by 2uneek4u (2548 posts) -

[QUOTE="2uneek4u"]

jchc_underoath

There is no rubberbanding in Forza Horizon. Rest assured, that lead you built up through superior racing ability will stay yours as long as you don't screw it up.

[/QUOTEThat's good]That's good to hear :)