a few questions i have..

#1 Posted by BuzzY-001 (733 posts) -

ok first off i havent followed this game at all. only seen the launch trailer and a bit of another trailer thats old with a guy talking (but diddnt listen to him)

1. Can we still paint/decal cars like in forza 4?

2. Is there free ride online? like just cruising around with other people? if this has been anounced will the whole map be drivable or will it be sections like in skate 2/3

also can somone link me the car list please

(sorry for any bad spelling im being lazy and not fixing it)

#2 Posted by viper8828 (65 posts) -

i heard its supposed to be cars that you would see at a carshow etc and forza physics but other than that i hvnt really found anything in particular about it....demo tomorrow though

#3 Posted by Agarwel (85 posts) -

1) Should be possible. (not in demo. But they confirmed it)

2) You can drive freely with online friends. But it is not like MMO where you would just meet random playrs. You have to invite the group by yourself and then you can do whatever you want.

3) Im not sure that the car list is out there yet. But should be different that Forza 4. They told that they put there a cars that are logical for festival competitions. (so you will not be driving there with some old slow car or ilegal R1 cars or prototypes). On the other hads, there should be lamost same amount of cars like in the F4. So they probably added lot of them. This is not a problem for me. I loved D+C+B anyway.

#4 Posted by bmart970 (86 posts) -

yes;yes;http://forzamotorsport.net/en-us/FH/Cars.aspx

#5 Posted by Blucid (22 posts) -

ok first off i havent followed this game at all. only seen the launch trailer and a bit of another trailer thats old with a guy talking (but diddnt listen to him)

1. Can we still paint/decal cars like in forza 4?

2. Is there free ride online? like just cruising around with other people? if this has been anounced will the whole map be drivable or will it be sections like in skate 2/3

also can somone link me the car list please

(sorry for any bad spelling im being lazy and not fixing it)

BuzzY-001

To answer all your questions since I own Forza Horizon.

1. YES - It is a feature that Forza Developed over the years across all its games, so the option is still avaliable and you can even inport designs from the older games, such as Forza 3 and Forza 4.

2. YES - There is an option for FREE Roam, you can roam the map with up to 8 people online.

3. Car List - There is a list above me, but here is a good list too. http://www.ign.com/wikis/forza-horizon/Vehicle_List

#6 Posted by SatanH (43 posts) -

Dont waste your money on the game It totally sucks and sucks big time I have played better Racing games on the PS1 And Nintendo 64 . 

#7 Posted by The_Last_Ride (72435 posts) -

Dont waste your money on the game It totally sucks and sucks big time I have played better Racing games on the PS1 And Nintendo 64 . 

SatanH
wow... Have you actually played it?