Forza Horizon Question
- Posted by OmegaMewtwo
- on Nov 5, 2012 1:28 pm GMT
I'm most popular, but I'm still getting skill points..... Why?
It won't fill. It remains so you can still complete sponsor challenges. Or just have fun making high scores:)
Over a long period of time, the meter will fill all the way up. When it does, I think you get a 100,000 cash bonus. The meter then should reset and will fill up again.
foofighter8008 is right on this. It will take a very long time to get it filled up again, but it will give you 100,000 credits every time you do it, which is great since your cash flow will slow down a lot when your sponsor challenges are completed.
The meter will fill and once filled it will reset and give you 500,000 credits. you can keep refilling it and resetting it after that.
The meter still fills up, but the process is a lot harder and longer, so if you make small combos, you won't notice the meter is filling up. Every time you fill it up, you gain 500.000 credits.
Walkthroughs & FAQs
|Other||Car List by Error1355||91K|
- Player Reviews: 25
- Game Universe:
- Forza Motorsport 4 (X360),
- Forza Motorsport 3 (X360),
- Forza Motorsport 2 (X360),
- Forza Motorsport (XBOX),
- Forza Horizon (X360),
- Forza Motorsport 4: May Top Gear Pack (X360),
- Forza Motorsport 4: July Car Pack (X360),
- Forza Motorsport 4: August Playseat Car Pack (X360),
- Forza Motorsport 4: September Pennzoil Pack (X360),
- Forza Horizon: Rally Expansion Pack (X360)
Forza Horizon Navigation