Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By BarrelOLaughs
Member since 2015 • 27 Posts

Hello,

My name is Jon and I am the owner of the Barrel O' Laughs YouTube channel. I try to make funny videos, informative videos and videos about games I enjoy. However, It's hard to get a start on YouTube. So I am here asking for you kind people to maybe give some constructive criticism on my content.

Thanks,

Jon.

bieconspiracy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By bieconspiracy
Member since 2015 • 25 Posts

@barrelolaughs: This GTA V video made my day! Keep it up!

BarrelOLaughs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 BarrelOLaughs

@bieconspiracy: Thank-you! I will try my best :D

Byshop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#4 Byshop  Moderator
Member since 2002 • 20504 Posts

Thanks for the Gwent video, but I would have liked to see it dig more into the tactics of play. It didn't, for example, even go into the pass mechanic, describe how the unit cards can support each other, discuss the concept of the "nations" of a deck (some of which, by the way, do allow you to draw more cards at the end of a round), nor does it discuss leader cards. Some of these elements are part of the basic rules of the game. Much of what you discuss in your video is already covered by the in-game tutorial, only you're actually missing a good chunk of the important stuff that the tutorial teaches you.

-Byshop

BarrelOLaughs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 BarrelOLaughs

@Byshop: I'm planning on doing that. It's just people asked me for the video as they skipped the tutorial and/or they got confused by it :-) But thanks for the comment! :D