Zombie/Horror Games For Xbox-360

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Neva-4-Get (101 posts) -
Ok Well Im VERY New To This And Im Level 1 But Dont Know What That Means Lol Anyway Back on Topic... What Is The Best Zombie Or Horror Game On the Xbox 360... New Or old And Also If Theres Any New Ones Coming Out?
#2 Posted by Rusty0010 (179 posts) -

Resident Evil 5 and Left 4 Dead.

#3 Posted by sensfanVone (1714 posts) -

Resident Evil 5

Left 4 Dead

Dead Rising

Those are three I would recommend.

#4 Posted by moose_knuckler (5722 posts) -
[QUOTE="sensfanVone"]

Resident Evil 5

Left 4 Dead

Dead Rising

This, Condemned 1 and 2 too although it's not a zombie game, every guy on there you fight some dude high off of something and they act like they're zombies :P
#5 Posted by Bloodymassacre (391 posts) -

[QUOTE="sensfanVone"]

Resident Evil 5

Left 4 Dead

Dead Rising

moose_knuckler

This, Condemned 1 and 2 too although it's not a zombie game, every guy on there you fight some dude high off of something and they act like they're zombies :P

Agreed, if you want scares go for the Condemned series. Only game where I've actually jumped while playing :P

#6 Posted by Neva-4-Get (101 posts) -
Lol Iv Got Left4Dead But The Only Time I Enjoy the Game Is Online And recently the Only Games I get To Join Are The Ones With Team Killers In Wich Spoils It Even More :( I Love Condemed 2 Its A Great Game :D Plus Most parts Of It Make You scream Like a Little Girl... Not That I Did :( I Brought ResidentEvil 5 The 1st Day It Came Out But Im Very Dissapointed With It To Be Honest, Its Way To slow For My likeing :( But Thanks For The Comments Keep them Coming :D
#7 Posted by Arcine281 (105 posts) -
yea resident evil sucks the big one b/c its way too slow. i mean, why cant u strafe or something while shooting. at least be able to walk while shooting. idk how ppl enjoy that game
#8 Posted by MST3K_Servo (38 posts) -
Dead Space is a great horror game, no zombies but the necromorphs are alien.. zombie.. people things.. To answer your question if any horror or zombie games are coming soon, yes. Dead Rising 2 is coming soon and if you like zombies i'd look into it.
#9 Posted by hardrocker2244 (81 posts) -

Resident Evil 5

Left 4 Dead

Dead Rising

sensfanVone
Exactly correct. The Nazi Zombie mode in Call of Duty World at War is fun, and so is the rest of the game, though it's not horror. Fear and Project Origin are very fun as well. =]
#10 Posted by DoomZaW (6470 posts) -

Dead Rising is the only game that truly is a zombie/horror/survival game.... not to mention you get burn zombies in the face with a stove-hot frying pan :twisted:

#11 Posted by soul45 (21 posts) -

Dead Rising,l4d,dead rising 2

#12 Posted by x8VXU6 (3411 posts) -

Bioshock, there isno zombies but its a great horror game

#13 Posted by Midders (240 posts) -

Dead Space is the best horror game out currently, and Left 4 Dead is the best zombie game out currently.

Bioshock is NOT a horror game, whenever people say that it's scary or is classified as horror my blood boils. :x