YouTube Collaboration for Full Playthrough

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Royaltygolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1 Royaltygolf
Member since 2013 • 25 Posts

Hey guys I am looking for a some people that I can do some coop and versus gameplays for my youtube channel. I want to add more to my channel and help grow all of ours. I have pretty much every game and am willing to get what i dont have. If youd like to check out some of my videos my you tube channel is RoyaltyGolfGaming. I also have a playstation 3 if you have games on there. If you wanna chat and bounce some ideas around my gamertag is RoyaltyGolf message me here on youtube or xbox. Look forward to getting some stuff together.

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 122

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By The_Last_Ride
Member since 2004 • 76371 Posts

@royaltygolf said:

Hey guys I am looking for a some people that I can do some coop and versus gameplays for my youtube channel. I want to add more to my channel and help grow all of ours. I have pretty much every game and am willing to get what i dont have. If youd like to check out some of my videos my you tube channel is RoyaltyGolfGaming. I also have a playstation 3 if you have games on there. If you wanna chat and bounce some ideas around my gamertag is RoyaltyGolf message me here on youtube or xbox. Look forward to getting some stuff together.

you could try to ask in the lounge in systems war or in games discussion