Yes, another Oblivion question.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Zeniun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#1 Zeniun
Member since 2006 • 359 Posts
I just started out (again) in Oblivion instead of doing quests like I normally do, I want to know some dungeons or ruins or carves (whatever you want to call them) where theres lots of great loot. Thanks in advance.
Avatar image for residentevilboy
residentevilboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 residentevilboy
Member since 2004 • 38 Posts
Well I know there is a quest for the fighters guild about halfway through or so. You are to cover for Maglir for the 2nd time. You go to the Mage's guild in Anvil and talk to a lady, I forget her name, but she is doing research using imp galls. She sends you to a cavern filled with about 15 imps (which are extremley weak, depending on your level and your weapon of choice) along in that cavern there are over 13 chest most of which contain a chunk of gold and about every other one has a magical item. One magical item I know for a fact that you can get an amulet of water breathing that is a constant effect. I havent checked out any lakes or anything though for hidden caverns, but I thought it was a neat thing to have.
Avatar image for residentevilboy
residentevilboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 residentevilboy
Member since 2004 • 38 Posts
edit : you could probably go to an Oblivion guide under the game section and look at someones faq/game guide. Just search fighters guild quests and you could find the location of the cavern, then happy hunting!