This topic is locked from further discussion.

paperskipper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1 paperskipper
Member since 2014 • 25 Posts

still no update why ?

garfield360uk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

#2 garfield360uk
Member since 2006 • 20381 Posts

I believe it is out there, just they will send the update in off peak hours (I had the issue with this on the last one, perhaps try later in the evening i.e. out of business hours). That is my understanding from the Major Nelson blog anyway (where it says the update will be available in off peak hours for people to download).

donalbane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#3 donalbane
Member since 2003 • 16383 Posts

Yeah I came home and it wasn't theorem, but like Garfield said, it's on off peak hours. Also, I read you have to have your One in standby and have it off to start the download, so I turned the One off. Turned it back on a few minutes later (about 6:30pm) and Bang! It was there.

DarthGumballs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#4 DarthGumballs
Member since 2013 • 226 Posts

Make sure you have automatic updates turned on and have your console in standby. You can also manually update it if you want, that's what I did. Microsoft discourages it, but it worked just fine. I had to do it since I'm on leave at my Dad's and using my iPhone as a hotspot so I only get 5gb (it works fine for playing Ghosts and PvZ online though!).

Here's all the info where you can download the update and install it manually: http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/system/offline-system-update-diagnostic-tool

BattleSpectre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 BattleSpectre
Member since 2009 • 7989 Posts

I don't have my console in standby. I use the power saving option, but from what I understand this gen (I've asked Microsoft this too) updates for the Xbox One are rolled out in batches. Meaning someone may have the update in your country but you don't yet. With the February update many in America/UK reported on receiving the update but I got it 2 days later, I live in Australia. So don't worry it'll come eventually.

sukraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#6 sukraj
Member since 2008 • 27859 Posts

I haven't got the update yet.

Warlord_Irochi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 7

#7 Warlord_Irochi
Member since 2009 • 4291 Posts

Got it yesterday afternoon (Europe)

garfield360uk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#8 garfield360uk
Member since 2006 • 20381 Posts

It came on for me this morning when I booted the Xbox up. Perhaps try again and maybe it will be available now in your Xbox Live region?