I purchased a call of duty ghosts on my xbox 360 on the marketplace with promise of being able to buy it for 10$ on my xbox one. But, since my account is a child account (not 18) I now have to buy it for full price again.
This topic is locked from further discussion.
- Member Since: December 3, 2013
- Posts: 6
- Member Since: July 6, 2007
- Posts: 1201
- GameSpot Moderator
- Member Since: January 2, 2006
- Posts: 114270
- Member Since: January 20, 2005
- Posts: 385
- Member Since: December 21, 2008
- Posts: 21585
- Member Since: December 4, 2009
- Posts: 5952
Do you have that promise on a written document with a signature from a Microsoft Executive? Have they emailed you directly promising you this deal? To be honest you should have read the terms and conditions. Try calling up Microsoft and argue your case, but I doubt you'll get far being underage and all.