XBOX SALES OF THE WEEK! *1/28/2014*

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Mesomorphin (821 posts) -

Ladies, Gentlemen and of course Xbox fanboys! ( I Joke ) It just so happens to be that time of the week again where we get juicy new sales on XBL, hooray! It seems that the sales have been leaked in the link below, and I have checked to confirm that they are in-fact real, the deals are already active, so knock yourselves out!

LINK_TO_DEALS

So what are your picks for the week? or are you holding back?

for me!

-Catherine

-Alice madness returns

-Shank 2

-Contrast

Must say I was impressed by last weeks and this week is pretty good aswell!

#2 Edited by Warlord_Irochi (1269 posts) -

And with the exception of Contrast, I have the rest :/

Still good selection indeed.

#3 Posted by Mesomorphin (821 posts) -

@Warlord_Irochi said:

Catherine was the first game I started playing from what I bought, and man is it a fantastic game! had no idea it was this good

#4 Posted by Warlord_Irochi (1269 posts) -

@mesomorphin said:

@Warlord_Irochi said:

Catherine was the first game I started playing from what I bought, and man is it a fantastic game! had no idea it was this good

Can't think of another game that took infidelity, fear of responsibility and fear of getting old and loosing your freedong in marriage in a such a meture way... and making it fun to play at the same time!
Indeed a great achievement.

#5 Posted by Mesomorphin (821 posts) -

@Warlord_Irochi said:

@mesomorphin said:

@Warlord_Irochi said:

Can't think of another game that took infidelity, fear of responsibility and fear of getting old and loosing your freedong in marriage in a such a meture way... and making it fun to play at the same time!

Indeed a great achievement.

Just finished it and wow! My main fear through out the game was that I wouldn't be able to make it through the last few stages, and would be forced to youtube the rest of the game, thank god it never came to that! The story telling was incredible, enjoyed it much more than Telltale's Walking Dead. Now i want a sequel! and I believe it can be done.