Xbox One Handsome Collection cant level up

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Borderman85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Borderman85
Member since 2015 • 25 Posts

I have every single dlc possible downloaded on the 360 for Borderlands 2 and for the Presequel. I have every character class at max 72 and beyond to op 8 except for my mecromancer is 61. I transfered my characters over to the xbox one, which are still 72. I am already aware of the message that says (unable to enumerate the new content offerings. Please try again later) but here is a question that I have that I havent seen asked or answered so far on a forum. Because I have level 72 characters, how come whenever I press continue with my level 61, I get a message that says (this level 61 character requires downloadable content that is not accessible at this time, then it continues saying that you will not be able to earn exp beyond level 61 until addtional content that raises level cap is intalled. I do not understand why the game does not allow my 61 mechromancer to level further, when I clearly have all of the level cap dlc from 360 and yet we can not see any dlc in the dlc content tab on the xbox one. Please help.